- Available in Black, White, Sandstone or Midnight Blue
To secure a HealthMate Standard, call Steve at 707.224.2922 to reserve your unit and receive your 10% discount. You can secure your unit using email: email@example.com and obtain your 10% discount when taking delivery in our store.
Healthmate™: Specialty air cleaner with 60 sq. ft. of medical HEPA, certified to remove 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns and larger. Contains 15 pounds of granular carbon and zeolite for the adsorption of odors, gasses and chemicals. Stands 23” tall and 14.5” wide. Comes with wheels for easy portability. Effectively cleans an area of 1500 sq. ft. (with normal ceiling heights). Available in white, sandstone, and black.
Protection from this fire disaster or for your everyday air quality concerns, the Austin Air HealthMate™ series removes a wide range of airborne particles, chemicals, gases and odors and will significantly improve the quality of air in your home.
- Sounder Sleep
- Reduced Snoring
- Stop Sneezing
- Reduce nighttime allergies & asthma attacks
- Strengthen your immune system
- Reduced coughing and wheezing
- Eliminate dry mouth and runny nose
- Capable of trapping 99.97% of all polluting particulates down to 0.3 microns
Who should consider the Austin HealthMate?
- Families looking for healthy, fresh, clean air
- Those with slight sensitivities to airborne particles and gases
- People close to farms, cities and roads
Why is the Austin HealthMate the best choice?
- Very effective at removing particles in the air including dust, pollens and smoke elements
- Great at removing chemicals and gases from the air
- Removes viruses and bacteria
- Designed to last for years, removing all air pollutants and delivering the freshest of air
- Will cleanse the air for areas up to 1500 sq ft
Our Commitment to you.
Backed by the best warranty in the industry, you can take pleasure in knowing you’ve made a sound investment with your Austin Air cleaner.
- 30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
- In the unlikely event that you’re not completely satisfied with your Austin Air cleaner, return it within 30-days, no-questions-asked.
- 5-Year Mechanical Warranty
- Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air purifier was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
- 5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
- Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or even years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an amazing 5-years, under normal residential use.
How it Works
The HealthMate™ addresses the complete spectrum of air cleaning, removing sub-micron particles, noxious gases and chemicals. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the HealthMate™, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
The result, more clean air delivered faster and more efficiently than any other air purifier on the market.
STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g.dust, hair and pet dander)
STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter Removes small to medium size particles (e.g.molds, spores and pollen)
STAGE 3 – About 15 lbs. of Activated Carbon and Zeolite Removes chemicals, gases and odors.
STAGE 4 – 60 sq.ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns
Below are the accessories used with this unit: All replacement filters have up to a 5 year life expectancy.
Replacement filter for the Austin Air HealthMate Air Purifier (HM400).
The Austin Air HealthMate Filter is the best overall protection filter from the Austin Air Filter family.
The Austin Air HealthMate HM400 Filter is constructed using a true medical High Efficiency Particulate Arresting (HEPA) filter surrounded by a carbon/zeolite mixture capable of removing the tiniest of particles and absorbing odors and gases. The Austin Air HealthMate HM400 Filter uses the HEPA to remove up to 99.97 percent of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size and 95 percent down to .1 micron.
More Information: http://amzn.to/2hz6ENQ (affiliate link) The air purifier in the demonstration is an Austin Air HealthMate Junior.
Austin Air Sys...More Information: http://amzn.to/2hz6ENQ (affiliate link) The ...
Austin Air Hea...http://www.air-purifiers-america.com/product.asp?product=Austi...