The perfect press for nylon, silk, wool and cotton fabrics. This strong and durable machine applies up to one hundred pounds of pressure when ironing. With the Janome Elna Artistic Heat Press Model EP100 you can do basic ironing including doilies, tablecloths, trouser, dress shirts, T-shirts, skirts, jackets, ties, ribbons, shorts, children's cloths, denim jeans, velvet, delicate knits, and embroidered items. You can also use the Janome EP100 for ironing on interfacing, patches, iron-on transfers, iron-on rhinestones and more. Make fun team tshirts, bacheloretter tank tops, costumes, and more with this amazing machine!
New Artistic Product: Perfect Press Sheet:
If you can't stand the heat, get one of these press sheets.The Artistic Press ironing station speeds up your pressing time by providing high heat and pressure. But that can also leave embellishments like crystals, studs, and zippers extremely hot to the touch.
- So to save your fingers, Artistic has introduced the Perfect Press Sheet. Designed specifically for the Artistic Press, it's placed over your projects and garments to keep them from getting too hot.
- The convenient built-in handles let you move your garment or project without burning your hands. It has an easy-to-clean, non-stick surface. And it cools quickly after you take it out of the press.
- And because the Perfect Press Sheet evenly distributes the heat on your project, it speeds up the setting time for hot-fix items like crystals and studs. It also makes ironing clothes, finishing heat transfer projects, and working with heat sensitive fabrics easier.
Perfect Press Sheet
High heat and pressure created by the Artistic Press could make heat sensitive embellishments like crystals, studs, and zippers extremely hot to the touch. Artistic has created the Perfect Press Sheet. The Perfect Press Sheet keeps your projects and garments from getting too hot; the convenient built-in handles save your finger tips from heat as you move your garment or project. By evenly distributing the heat on your project, it also speeds up the time it takes hot-fix items like crystals and studs to set. Ironing clothes, finishing heat transfer projects, and working with heat sensitive fabrics has never been easier.
- Protects your hads so you don't have to touch hot materials
- Evenly distributes heat to speed up hot-fix set time
- Carry handles make it easy to place and remove
- Easy to clean, non-stick surface
- Cools Quickly