Janome is proud to introduce the Next Generation Combo machine. Combining the top features of our most decorated machines to maximize your creative potential. The largest sewing area in the industry matched with the largest embroidery space. High Definition Quilting, and the Fastest Sewing speeds, are just a few of the 100 reasons to love this new model. The dual LCD color touch screens, make stitch changes and embroidery easy and enjoyable. Introducing new features such as the Thumbwheel function means you can delicately control the needle position to finish those intricate sewing projects.
Over 1,200 built-in embroidery designs and the largest embroidery hoop in the industry at 11.3” x 18.2” opens up a whole new world of design capabilities. Five included embroidery hoops to use with the built-in programs from monogramming, to sashiko and everything in between. Janome original features such as AcuFeed, QuiltBlockAdvisor, and Artistic Digitizer are included. Let the Continental M17 take you to the highest level of your own creative abilities.
The Continental M17 Combo machine, Sewing, quilting, and embroidery machine 850 built in stitches, including 12 sensor buttonholes, 1,230 embroidery designs, and 10 fonts for monogramming on the largest embroidery hoop for home use RE46d (11"x16"). Connects wirelessly with Android and Apple for design transfer. Quilt Block Advisor, Stitch Composer, Screensaver Tool. 9mm maximum stitch width One-step Needle Plate Conversion, Flatbed work space measures 13.5", with 13.7” when using the HP foot. Introducing thumb wheel for incremental needle up/down positioning, Computerized needle threader, auto thread cutter, Extra Large Foot Control with Remote Thread Cutter Switch. optical bobbin sensor Direct Select Stitch Chart, and knee lifter.
Learn more with Janome's AcuSpark App - available for iOS and Android. If you’re not sure how to proceed with a stitch, setting or function, simply scan the QR code on the machine’s screen and the AcuSpark app on your phone or tablet will provide the details that you need to proceed. The App also shows beautifully illustrated pictures of the standard and optional accessories and provides usage details. Learn more.
Utilize the manual dual feed device to sew patterns other than U1 to U5 and Q1 to Q7 with these additional instructions.
- Dual Touchscreens , Right Screen - LCD Full-color touchscreen 5.3” x 8.5” , Middle Screen – LCD Touchscreen 3.8” x 2.1”
- Workspace – 13.5” x 5.5” inches to the right of the needle
- Thumbwheel by machine head to raise and lower needle
- Top Loading Full Rotary Hook Bobbin
- 850 Built-in stitches, 13 buttonhole stitches, plus 3 fonts
- AcuStitch Regulator (A.S.R) Stitch Regulation included AcuStitch Regulator and four different feet
- 850 Built-in stitches
- 1,230 Built-in embroidery designs
- 13 One-step buttonholes
- Artistic Digitizer Jr software includes – compatible with both MacBook and PC
- Self-opening Top Cover
- Pop-up spool pins
- Built-in Storage Space in the embroidery unit extension tables, top, and back of the machine
- Maximum Sewing Speed – 1,300 SPM Straight Stitch; 1,000 SPM Zigzag Stitch
- Automatic thread tension
- Automatic built-in needle threader
- Memorized needle up/down
- Automatic presser foot lift
- Automatic One-step needle plate lift with soft close
- AcuFeed Flex Layered Fabric Feeding System
- 7-piece feed dog
- 91 needle positions
- PC Based Programs included - Stitch Composer, QuiltBlockAdvisor, ScreenSaver Tool
- Drop Feed
- Variable Zig Zag for Free Motion Quilting with width adjustment for satin stitch
- Start/stop button
- Speed control slider
- Locking stitch button
- Automatic thread cutter with memory function
- Twin needle guard
- Easy reverse button
- Adjustable knee lift
- Independent bobbin winding motor at 2,000 RPM
- Sewing application support with on-screen help
- Nine ultra-bright LED lights in four locations
- 1,230 Built-in embroidery designs
- Maximum embroidery size 11.3" x 18.2"
- Design transfer options: Wireless, USB, Direct PC connection
- Gantry Style Embroidery Arm / Embroidery sewing speed: 400 – 1,200 spm
- Embroidery format: .JEF, .JEF+, .JPX / Editing functions: Resize, Rotate, Flip, Zoom, Duplicate, Combine, Sewing Order, Single Color Sewing, Color Grouping, Corner Layout
- Auto return post thread break
- Embroidery Positioning Marker
- Storage Compartments in Extension Tables
- Easy Tightening Lever on Embroidery Hoops
- 5 included hoops RE46d SQ28d RE20d SQ10d ASQ27d
- AcuStitch Regulator
- ASR clear-view foot ASR-QV
- ASR closed-toe foot ASR-QC
- ASR open-toe foot ASR-QO
- ASR ruler work foot ASR-QR
- Embroidery Hoop RE20d (140x200mm)
- Embroidery Hoop RE46d (280x460mm)
- Embroidery Hoop SQ10d (100x100mm)
- Embroidery Hoop SQ28d (280x280mm)
- Free Motion Quilting Closed Toe Foot
- Free Motion Quilting Open Toe Foot QO
- Free Motion Quilting Zig-Zag Foot
- Open Toe Satin Stitch Foot
- Rolled Hem Foot 2mm
- Ruler Work Foot QR
- Satin Stitch Foot: 9mm Models
- Variable Zig-Zag Open Toe Foot
- Zipper Foot E
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Janome Continental M7 Professional- AcuSpark & Screen Features
Interested in purchasing a Janome Continental M7? Check out ou...
The Continental M7 Feature Video
In a long line of historical industry firsts, Janome designers...
Janome Continental M7- Circular Foot
Want to learn more about the Janome Continental M7? Watch as M...
Janome Continental M7 Professional Test
We took a first look at the Janome Continental M7 Professional...
Janome Continental M7: A Bag Maker's Perspective
Sometimes, even if you have an industrial machine, you want so...