Janome knows that today's sewists have changed the landscape of the sewing world. You have high expectations and want a machine that meets exacting criteria. Sewists, meet the Continental M7, a machine that has been thoughtfully designed to meet your needs. It has the largest sewing area in the industry, providing you with the room, light and line of sight necessary to create. The 7" high definition, color touch screen is ergonomically placed on the machine for easy access and reading. New features, such as computerized needle plate removal, an intelligent feed system and an advanced integrated upper feed system will make your sewing easier and faster while the newly designed brushless DC motor gives you the powerful sewing ability that you deserve. It's time to take your sewing to the next level and the Continental M7 will take you there.
Learn more with Janome's AcuSpark App - available for iOS and Android. If you’re not sure how to proceed with a stitch, setting or function, simply scan the QR code on the machine’s screen and the AcuSpark app on your phone or tablet will provide the details that you need to proceed. The App also shows beautifully illustrated pictures of the standard and optional accessories and provides usage details. Learn more.
Utilize the manual dual feed device to sew patterns other than U1 to U5 and Q1 to Q7 with these additional instructions.
- 1,300 Stitches per minute
- Automatic Presser foot lift
- Full Intensity LED lighting system
- AcuSpark tutorial App
- Computerized one-touch needle plate conversion with 3 needle plates included
- Quilt Block Advisor
- Powerful brushless DC motor
- SFS-I, intelligent 7-piece feed dog
- Optical bobbin sensor
- On-Screen clock
- 7” HD color touchscreen
- AcuFeed Flex Plus upper feed system
- 400 built-in stitches
- 12 Sensor buttonholes, 1 Automatic
- Professional HP needle plate, HP and HP2 foot
- 9mm Stitch width
- 5mm Stitch length
- Independent bobbin winding motor
- Auto-power off time
- Direct select stitch chart
- Snap-on presser feet
- Telescoping dual thread stand
- Variable ZigZag for thread painting
- Ruler work Mode
- Stitch Tapering function
- Twin needle safety setting
- Start/Stop button
- Easy reverse button
- Stitch Composer software
- 23 Presser feet accessories included
- Locking stitch button
- 1/4 Inch Seam Foot O
- 1/4" Seam Foot Without Guide
- AcuFeed Flex™ Dual Feed Holder with AD Foot
- Automatic Buttonhole Foot R with Stabilizer Plate
- Blind Hem Foot G
- Button Sewing Foot
- Concealed Zipper Foot Z
- Extra Large Foot Controller
- Free Motion Quilting Closed Toe Foot
- Free Motion Quilting Open Toe Foot QO
- Free Motion Quilting Zig-Zag Foot
- Knee Lifter
- Overedge Foot M
- Quilting Guide Bar
- Rolled Hem Foot
- Ruler Work Foot QR
- Satin Stitch Foot
- Variable Zig-Zag Open Toe Foot
- Zig-Zag Foot
- Zipper Foot E
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Janome Continental M7 Professional- AcuSpark & Screen Features
Interested in purchasing a Janome Continental M7? Check out ou...
The Continental M7 Feature Video
In a long line of historical industry firsts, Janome designers...
Janome Continental M7- Circular Foot
Want to learn more about the Janome Continental M7? Watch as M...
Janome Continental M7 Professional Test
We took a first look at the Janome Continental M7 Professional...
Janome Continental M7: A Bag Maker's Perspective
Sometimes, even if you have an industrial machine, you want so...