Sprayway Glass Cleaner - 20 oz Ready to Use, Foam, Ammonia Free, Unscented, White

Write a Review
$6.50 (Fixed Shipping Cost)

Glass Cleaner 20 oz: Ammonia Free, Acrylic Safe, Contains No Vinegar, Aerosol Spray Can, Foam Cleaner, Ready to Use, Fresh Fragrance, Flash Point Less than 120 Degrees F, No NSF Rating, Primary Chemical Alcohol, Rinse Required, Surfaces for Use On Glass, Mirrors, Windows, Windshields.


  • For use on windows, mirrors, windshields and other glass surfaces
  • Ammonia-free glass cleaner spray is streakless
  • Can is made of recycled steel, the world's most recycled material
  • Spray tip, cap and can are all recyclable
  • Shipping box utilizes 37% recycled material
  • Contains no CFCs

Directions for use:

1. Shake well.

2. Remove cap.

3. Hold dispenser upright 8 inches to 12 inches away.

4. Press button. Spray on surface and wipe clean. For best results, polish with a lint-free cloth. Unplug energized electrical equipment prior to use. Not for use on non-glass flat panel TVs. Safe for OEM tinted windows. If using on aftermarket tinted windows, test in an inconspicuous spot before use.

Warning Text

Caution: Contents under pressure. Read carefully other cautions on back panel. Contents under pressure. Prolonged or repeated contact can result in defatting and drying of the skin. Intentional misuse by concentrating and inhaling the product can be harmful or fatal. Do not get this product in contact with eyes or skin. Keep away from heat sparks and flames. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120 degree F (49 degree C) as container may burst. Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight. Use with adequate ventilation. First Aid: Skin: Wash off with warm water and soap. Get medical attention if irritation develops. Eyes: Immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Get medical attention if irritation develops. Inhalation: If symptoms develop move victim to fresh air. If symptoms persist, get medical attention. Ingestion: Rinse mouth. If ingestion of a large amount does occur, call a poison control center immediately. Keep out of reach of children.