Sale Price: $1099.20 starts 12/11 - 12/31/2023
The Miele Marin, SGJE0, is one of the elite systems with Auto Speed Control. This feature selects the correct motor speed automatically for the job at hand. Electing to use the Auto feature will enable you to achieve maximum performance with the utmost efficiency. Marin conserves energy, save time and money.
Marin is equipped with a Silence motor including 6 speed settings controlled via +/- footswitch controls. Marin includes the HEPA AirClean Filter, SEB236 Electro Premium Electro brush with L.E.D lighting, SBB300-3 Parquet Twist. Recommended for all flooring types.
- Silence motor with 6 speed settings controlled via +/- footswitch controls.
- Automatic motor setting select the correct motor speed for each task.
- 36" operating radius.
- HEPA AirClean Filter.
- SEB 236 Electro Premium Electro brush with L.E.D lighting.
- SBB300-3 Parquet Twist.
- Recommended for all flooring types.
- Item Number: 41GJE032USA.
- Color: Navy Blue Metallic.
New low-noise, 1200-watt, Miele-made Vortex Motor™.
- Suction control via +/- controls with 6 settings.
- Filtration System: AirClean Sealed System®.
- 4.76 quart, Type G/N, AirClean FilterBag™, with spring-loaded, self-sealing collar.
- Accessories Included: SEB 236 Electro Premium Electrobrush, SBB 300-3 Parquet Twister floor brush.
- Three fully integrated accessories: SSP 10 Dusting brush, Standard Upholstery tool and SFD 10 Extended Crevice tool.
- Deluxe Comfort Grip handle with Electrobrush control.
- Stainless steel telescopic wand.
- Additional Features: Lightweight skeleton construction.
- Impressive 36-foot operating radius.
- Automatic standby switch in rear park.
- Long electrical cord with one-touch automatic rewind.
- Filter replacement indicator.
- Warranty: 5-Year Part and Labor.
- Optional Accessories: SEB 217-3 Electro Comfort Electrobrush, SEB 228 Electro Plus Electrobrush.
- ean# 4002515536476
What is a Marin?A Special Marine Warning (SAME Code: SMW) is a warning product issued by the U.S. National Weather Service for potentially hazardous marine weather conditions usually of short duration (up to 2 hours) producing sustained marine thunderstorm winds or associated gusts of 34 knots or greater; or hail 3/4 inch or more in diameter; or waterspouts affecting areas included in a Coastal Waters Forecast, a Nearshore Marine Forecast, or a Great Lakes Open Lakes Forecast that is not adequately covered by existing marine warnings. It is also used for short duration mesoscale events such as a strong cold front, gravity wave, squall line, etc., lasting less than 2 hours and producing winds or gusts of 34 knots or greater.