Computerized flatbed sewing machine with AcuFeed Flex Plus, SFS-i: Intelligent 7-piece feed dog and improved LED Lighting. The Continental M7 has the industry's largest sewing space on a household machine; 1300SPM with a top loading bobbin. Computerized One-Touch needle plate, plus Quilt Block Advisor, Hand Stitch Style and AcuSpark App for machine function details. Also features 7” HD color touchscreen, 400 stitches, 12 sensor buttonholes and 1 automatic buttonhole, 23 included accessory feet, Start/Stop Button, easy set bobbin, optical bobbin sensor, monogramming stitches, Direct Select Stitch Chart, auto thread cutter, superior needle threader, and knee lifter. Flatbed work space measures 13.5", with 13.7” when using the HP foot. Instruction Book in English.
Learn more with Janome's AcuSpark App - available for iOS and Android. If you’re not sure how to proceed with a stitch, setting or function, simply scan the QR code on the machine’s screen and the AcuSpark app on your phone or tablet will provide the details that you need to proceed. The App also shows beautifully illustrated pictures of the standard and optional accessories and provides usage details. Learn more.
Utilize the manual dual feed device to sew patterns other than U1 to U5 and Q1 to Q7 with these additional instructions.
- 1,300 Stitches per minute
- Automatic Presser foot lift
- Full Intensity LED lighting system
- AcuSpark tutorial App
- Computerized one-touch needle plate conversion with 3 needle plates included
- Quilt Block Advisor
- Powerful brushless DC motor
- SFS-I, intelligent 7-piece feed dog
- Optical bobbin sensor
- On-Screen clock
- 7” HD color touchscreen
- AcuFeed Flex Plus upper feed system
- 400 built-in stitches
- 12 Sensor buttonholes, 1 Automatic
- Professional HP needle plate, HP and HP2 foot
- 9mm Stitch width
- 5mm Stitch length
- Independent bobbin winding motor
- Auto-power off time
- Direct select stitch chart
- Snap-on presser feet
- Telescoping dual thread stand
- Variable ZigZag for thread painting
- Ruler work Mode
- Stitch Tapering function
- Twin needle safety setting
- Start/Stop button
- Easy reverse button
- Stitch Composer software
- 23 Presser feet accessories included
- Locking stitch button
- 1/4 Inch Seam Foot O
- 1/4" Seam Foot Without Guide
- AcuFeed Flex™ Dual Feed Holder with AD Foot
- Automatic Buttonhole Foot R with Stabilizer Plate
- Blind Hem Foot G
- Button Sewing Foot
- Concealed Zipper Foot Z
- Extra Large Foot Controller
- Free Motion Quilting Closed Toe Foot
- Free Motion Quilting Open Toe Foot QO
- Free Motion Quilting Zig-Zag Foot
- Knee Lifter
- Overedge Foot M
- Quilting Guide Bar
- Rolled Hem Foot
- Ruler Work Foot QR
- Satin Stitch Foot
- Variable Zig-Zag Open Toe Foot
- Zig-Zag Foot
- Zipper Foot E
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Janome Continental M7 Professional- AcuSpark & Screen Features
Interested in purchasing a Janome Continental M7? Check out ou...
The Continental M7 Feature Video
In a long line of historical industry firsts, Janome designers...
Janome Continental M7- Circular Foot
Want to learn more about the Janome Continental M7? Watch as M...
Janome Continental M7 Professional Test
We took a first look at the Janome Continental M7 Professional...
Janome Continental M7: A Bag Maker's Review
Sometimes, even if you have an industrial machine, you want so...